And week three! I'm trying to fit in at least one colour art per week. Loved experimenting with some different colours on the 'Milkshake' pic. Although might change text to 'Date night'? :)
Here's my weekly round up of the 100 days project! This was a good week for discovering new characters :)
So here is my first week of the 100 Days project! I have chosen to illustrate characters for the next 100 days. I'm posting each day on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/katemerrittillustrator/
if you fancy following my progress! :)
Today is the final day of my 5 week MATS (Make art that sells) course. It's been tough but also really fun and I've learnt so much. Here's wishing Norman and Ruby a GREAT adventure :)
So here is Ruby number three! She's more the way I want her to look now. A bit older than the last two and incorporating some of my collage elements. :)
Last week on my MATS course it was all about poses! It's been great developing Norman's personality and seeing what he can do. He's still in development but hopefully going in the right direction :)
Week two big assignment was all about emotions. I found it quite challenging but am pleased with the characters. They are moving on a bit and evolving with each assignment.
Have been experimenting more with texture and loosening up my art style a bit this week. Norman and Ruby are a bit more animated than my first attempt :)
This was this weeks big assignment. Character development. I really want to experiment with different textures next week and maybe some outlines.